- Beyond Pesticides' Daily News Blog: Golf: News feed on latest golf stories.
- North Tampa residents win battle to stop chemical use at golf course: St. Petersburg Times, July 18, 2009.
- Driven by cost and conscience, Oregon's golf courses are going green: The Oregonian, July 17, 2009.
- Is Golf Causing Diabetes? Pesticides Commonly Used on Golf Courses Linked to Disease. Daily Green, June 2008.
- How Green is Golf? Golf Digest, May 2008.
- How Green is Golf? Response to the EPA 2008.
- Golf Course South of Lawrence Goes Green: Lawrence Journal, October 1, 2008.
- Entomologists Design Environmentally-Friendly Lawns, Golf Courses: Science Daily, October 1, 2005.
- Golf Course Scores in Pesticide-Free Era: South Bend Tribune, July 13, 1997.
Factsheets and studies
- Health Effects of 30 Commonly Used Lawn & Golf Course Pesticides Beyond Pesticides factsheet.
- Environmental Effects of 30 Commonly Used Lawn & Golf Course Pesticides Beyond Pesticides factsheet.
- Detailed information on common golf course pesticides: 2,4-D, bensulide, chlorothalonil, DCPA, dicamba, maneb, mecoprop, thiram, trichlorfon, ziram.
- 8 Steps to a Toxic-Free Lawn (solutions for all turf management). Beyond Pesticides factsheet.
Pesticides on Golf Courses: Mixing Toxins with Play? Northwest Coalition for Alternatives to Pesticides.
- Carcinogenic and Genotoxic Potential of Turf Pesticides Commonly Used on Golf Courses. Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health, July 2004.
- Proportionate mortality study of golf course superintendents. American Journal of Industrial Medicine, December 1998.