Gateway on Pesticide Hazards and Safe Pest Management
Each pesticide name below will take you to chemical information pages with links to factsheets, basic chemical, alternatives, health and environmental effects, regulatory status, key studies and more. See also Beyond Pesticides' pest management resources, health effects and other factsheets, and activist tools.
For more general information, read What Is a Pesticide?
Scroll down this page to see the list of featured pesticides, or search for specific ones using the box on the right.
denotes least-toxic chemical
denotes toxic to bees
- Pesticide-Induced Diseases Database
- Pesticides Trigger Parkinson's Disease
- Pesticides That Disrupt Endocrine System Still Unregulated By EPA
- Facing Scientific Realities, Debunking the "Dose Makes the Poison" Myth: Linking pesticide science and health effects
- Asthma, Children and Pesticides: What You Need to Know
Other factsheets and articles
- What Is a Pesticide?
- Pollinators and Pesticides: Escalating crisis demands action
- How Safe is Your Bait?: Pesticides may be labeled as "nonvolatile," but still release poisons into the air
- Pesticides and Pets: What you should know to keep your pets safe
- Taking Off the Blindfold: EPA ignores toxic exposures in risk assessment
- Synergy: The big unknowns of pesticide exposure